Shopping Excursion – Groceries/Home Furnishings/Wine Tasting
- CITY MARKET, BED, BATH & BEYOND and many other stores at the shopping mall
- ON APRIL 2nd WE WILL POST WHAT WINE WILL BE SERVED AT THE TASTING AS WE DO NOT HAVE THAT INFORMATION AT THE MOMENT
Spend your time as you wish. Grocery shop in the amazing and new City Market. Stock up on home essentials at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Or stroll through the mall and enjoy some of the many stores. Choose from MacStore, Radio Shack, The Athletes Foot, Vans or Flexi shoe stores, Fabricas de Francia department store, Telas Parisina fabric store, various Men’s and Women’s clothing stores, Maskotas pet supplies, Miniso – From Japan to the World. They advertise “49% of our products are 49 pesos or less”. They have everything from electronic gadgets, bags and accessories, stationary and gifts, household items, health and beauty, cosmetics, to glass water bottles with rubber covers, and more.
Don’t forget to eat!
Sit down and dine at The City Market, Chai or Boca 21 Deli.
Or grab something quick at:
Krispy Kreme, Sbarro, China Express, Fresh Salads, McDonald’s, Subway, Panda Roll, Dairy Queen and more.
And at 7 PM those who sign up to it can go to a wine tasting at City Market, we will have mor information on the wine as the date approaches
For those who do not wish or care to join the wine tasting, we invite you to movie night at VIP CINEMEX
So if you want to go to the movies, to the wine tasting, dine your evening away or just keep shopping, there will be plenty of things to go around and have fun.
– Departure Time from Black Coffee: 3:00 PM (approx 1 hour drive time)
– Arrive at shopping mall: Approx 4:ish PM
– Total stay at shopping mall: 5 hours
– Suggested time to go to movies: 6:00 PM
– Wine tasting start: 7:00 PM at city market wine section
– Depart for Ajijic: 9:00 PM (approx 1 hour drive time)
– Arrive Black Coffee – Approx 10:15 pm