It’s Enart Time Again …Yeah! The famous Enart Expo is almost here. We like to go on the last day of the expo, as more vendors sell and at better prices on the last day. What they sell they don’t have to pack up, right? This is an opportunity to revel in the presence of exquisite Mexican home decor, lighting, jewelry, furniture, shoes, purses, artwork, clothing and so much more. It is a veritable cornucopia of beauty and artistry….ask anyone who has been.
There will be plenty of food to choose from. A pop-up restaurant by El Patio, snack providers or select from the many delicious restaurants of Tlaquepaque located in the surrounding blocks. It’s your choice.
- When: Saturday February 16th, 2019
- Time: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm. – Cost: Special discount price until Jan 31st $450 pesos– $550 pesos starting Feb 1st (non-refundable) Tips appreciated.
– Departure Time from Black Coffee: 9:30 am (approx 1 hour drive time) (Centro Laguna Commercial – across from Walmart. North side, not at their entrance door.)
– Arrive Centro Cultural El Refugio at Tlaquepaque : Approx 10:30 am – Board for Ajijic: 3:00 pm (approx 1 hour drive time)
– Arrive Ajijic (Black Coffee): approximately 4:00 pm.
* Price Includes: Transportation (comfortable and insured bus), entrance at ENART, curb-side drop-off, shopping/package assistance.
* If you need a morning pick up for Black Coffee, this can also be arranged for an additional charge.
* Please note: If occupancy is not met, trip will be cancelled and rescheduled with full refunds to all paid passengers.