Let’s go to Morelia! Only with MexiGO!
Join us for a 3 day / 2 night trip where you will be able to see:
- The Cathedral
- Main Plaza
- Old Aquaduct
- Traditional Candy Museum
- Artisan Museum
- Glorious parks and squares
- Colonial architecture
- and on the way back let’s stop in Patzcuaro for a bit
Morelia is a beautiful colonial city, with plenty to see and do. Get to know it properly with the help of MexiGO! and our team or Morelian tour guides, we will take slow paced tours to take in the views, give you plenty of time to shop and enjoy the place. Feel safe, feel comfortable and feel certain that you will have the chance to experience Morelia at your own pace.
We will have plenty of free time so you can go on your own, sit down at one of the traditional plazas or parks while sipping a glass of wine, a beer or a margarita, if you want to explore a bit more on your own we can suggest places to see and amazing photo ops.
Price is based on double room (2 people per room), if you require a private room, you can pay an extra charge to get your private room.
Transportation is a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for 19 passengers, quite comfortable and with plenty of storage room for your bags and purchases
Price: $6,500.00 pesos, sale price until April 1 st 6,000.00
IF YOU REQUIRE A PRIVATE ROOM, PLEASE INCLUDE THE PRIVATE ROOM FEE, CLICK HERE
TRIP CLOSES ON MAY 15th GET YOUR SEAT NOW!!
- Departure Time from Black Coffee: 8:00 AM (approx 3:30 hour drive time)
- Arrive at Morelia: Approx 1130:ish AM
- Day 1: Cathedral, Main Plaza, Museo del Dulce, dinner at traditional Morelian cenaduria
- Day 2: Instituto del Artesano, Old acuaduct, romance alley, mercado del dulce
- Day 3: On the way back we go to Santa Clara del Cobre, Patzcuaro and back home
- We arrive to Guadalajara around 6 PM, drop off at Black Coffee Gallery.
Times and activities may vary to best arrange the trip and for the convenience for the whole group.